Web Design and Development
What if your website was as powerful as the work you do?
Your work makes people happy and that’s powerful stuff. Whether you’re a photographer that captures a couple’s wedding day or perhaps a stylist that makes people feel beautiful, you need a website that showcases your work in a way that resonates with your clients.
Your website is a smart, strategic business tool. It needs to look good, be easy to update and help you streamline your business. You want to hire a web designer to get the job done right without any fuss… because you know a new, intuitive website would be a game-changer.
You’ve probably been running your business or blog for some time now. You may have an existing website but realize it’s time for a major overhaul because your business is going places.
You like the simplicity of white space and the subtly of modern design. You have a clear vision and need someone to bring your ideas to life. You also wish it was soooo much easier than it is right now to update your content. That’s why I blend design and strategy and make it super easy for you by customizing the backend of your WordPress site or by showing you the ropes through a custom screencast tutorial.
I’ll help you create an engaging website that turns users into customers.
I’ll tailor your project to suit exactly what your business needs. That means, you’ll decide on your project requirements and I’ll propose to you (in a non-romantic kind of way) with a custom quote. As the foundation, all Website Design & Development projects include:
3 curated mood boards to set the tone and to serve as inspiration for our website design direction.
2 Home Page Options
2 design choices and 2 rounds of revisions so that we can get clear on your design preferences from the beginning.
This way your current site can remain live while we’re in the development phase.
Built on WordPress, Shopify or Squarespace, I’ll develop your website so that it looks good across all devices.
An intuitive backend so that your site is easy for you to maintain yourself.
A custom video screen recording demonstrating how to use your website so you can easily make content changes yourself.
Let's build something beautiful together.
8-12 week Timeline
Plus, you can choose to add a range of á la carte items, depending on your business needs. These include, but aren’t limited to:
- blog post design down to every detail, I’ll design the blog title, date, categories, featured image, blog post author photo + bio, related posts, social media share links, comment form, and sidebar.
- blog feed design so that all your blog post excerpts have a consistent look when laid out on one page.
- offerings page design – a well-organized and designed list of all of your services with links to detailed sales pages.
- sales page template design – look good selling your services, products, and more, you can reuse this design for each of your offerings.
- other page designs – need a page for a photo gallery or testimonials or something? I’ll create a custom page design for whatever it is you might need.
- extra plugins – for example, need to have your clients book an apt online or maybe you need to have an events calendar? I’ll integrate any additional plugins or custom code to streamline your processes.
- extended functionality – need a membership site, e-course or e-commerce solution? The sky’s the limit.
Depending upon the addition of á la carte items and the platform, your investment could increase up to $5,500 or more.
“I love Sarah’s ability to translate what I wanted into something beautiful and more than I hoped for… I love that she has such a positive outlook and can-do philosophy and attitude around the things we could do for the site… Sarah’s the best to work with… and always went above and beyond, she’s always super clear and on point, and it totally shows that she loves what she does!!! ”