Web Design & Development
What if your website was as powerful as the work you do?
Your work makes people happy and that’s powerful stuff. Whether you’re a photographer that captures a couple’s wedding day or perhaps a stylist that makes people feel beautiful, you need a website that showcases your work in a way that resonates with your people.
Your website is a smart, strategic business tool. It needs to look good, be easy to update and help you streamline your business. You want to hire a web designer to get the job done right without any fuss… because you know a new, intuitive website would be a game-changer.
You’ve probably been running your biz or blog for some time now. You may have an existing website but realize it’s time for a major overhaul because your business is going places.
You like the simplicity of white space and the subtly of modern design. You have a clear vision and need someone to bring your ideas to life. You also wish it was soooo much easier than it is right now to update your content. That’s why I blend design and strategy and make it crazy easy for you by customizing the backend of your WordPress site.
Ready to create an engaging website that turns users into customers?
I tailor your project to suit exactly what your business needs to provide the functionality required to take things to the next level. That means, you’ll decide on your project requirements and I’ll propose to you (in a non-romantic kind of way) with a custom quote.
But no matter what your business needs, all Website Design & Development projects will include:
- mood boards – 3 curated mood boards to set the tone and to serve as inspiration for our website design direction
- 2 home page design options – 2 choices and 2 rounds of revisions so that we can get clear on your design preferences from the beginning.
- default template page design – you get a standard page template that you can use and reuse for your general pages, such as About, Contact, Terms & Conditions, etc. You get 1 mock-up and 1 round of revisions.
- temporary URL where your new site will be developed so that your current site can remain live while we’re in the development phase.
- responsive development on WordPress or Squarespace so that your website looks good across all devices.
- customized backend – the backend of your (WordPress only) website will be more intuitive than you’ve ever imagined and we’ll make it incredibly easy for you to maintain yourself.
- site testing across current desktop, tablet and mobile devices so that no mistakes fall through the cracks and all bugs are fixed before launch.
- transfer of temporary site to main URL so that you don’t have to lift a finger to make your new website go live.
- screencast tutorial – a custom video screen recording with my voice demonstrating and teaching you how to use and update your new website so you know how to easily make content changes.
Your Investment $3,500+ on WordPress or $2,500+ on Squarespace
Timeline 8-12 Weeks
Plus, you can choose to add a range of á la carte items, depending on your business needs. These include, but aren’t limited to:
- blog post design down to every detail, I’ll design the blog title, date, categories, featured image, blog post author photo + bio, related posts, social media share links, comment form, and sidebar.
- blog feed design so that all your blog post excerpts have a consistent look when laid out on one page.
- offerings page design – a well-organized and designed list of all of your services with links to detailed sales pages.
- sales page template design look good selling your services, products, and more, you can reuse this design for each of your offerings.
- other page designs – need a page for a photo gallery or testimonials or something? I’ll create a custom page design for whatever it is you might need.
- extra plugins – need to have your clients book an apt. online or maybe you need to have an events calendar, or something? I’ll integrate any additional plugins or custom code to streamline your processes.
- extended functionality – need a membership site, ecourse or ecommerce solution? The sky’s the limit.
Depending upon the addition of á la carte items, your investment could increase up to $5,500 (or more if ecourse or ecommerce is needed).
You’ll love this if…
- You want a website that’s more than just a pretty face, but also a strategic tool to get the attention of the clients and customers who need you most.
- You want a designer who blends the creative elements of design with the strategic elements of project management and user experience, so that the whole project runs smoothly.
- You want to to be easy for you to make your own edits to your site
But this isn’t for you if…
- You’re can’t relinquish any control of your business – for this to work, you need to trust my professional expertise and know that my creative work will get you results.
- Your vision for your site is different to the kind of design aesthetic that you see in my portfolio
- You’re not willing to make the long-term investment in a website that sets you up for future successes
- You want me to maintain all your site content and make text changes for you
- You want me to upload every single piece of content to your site for you. I’ll upload content for your major pages and your template pages, but you’ll be responsible for uploading any content beyond that.
Ready to work together?