Refined design that connects with your people.
You want to create an identity for your business that resonates with you, your business, and your customer. You want a logo design you can be proud to call your own, not hide behind in embarrassment.
You’re ready to start from scratch or have your brand re-designed in order to define a solid business identity.
You want a logo that’s timeless and sophisticated; where typography plays a leading role, color is used subtly, and lines or shapes help to ground the design.
You like to keep things simple and are inspired by a modern, refined typeface or perhaps by a handwritten note.
You need a logo that displays beautifully across all digital platforms and print collateral.
From desktop computers to social media, I’ve got you covered. My Responsive Identity package includes a logo design crafted in two formats so you can easily integrate your logo wherever you need to make your mark.
The first design is your primary logo, usually used on your website when viewed on desktop computers, laptops and tablet devices, while the secondary logo design is perfect for smartphones and social media avatars.
Ready to define your business identity?
Responsive Identity projects include:
- moodboards – 3 curated moodboards to set the tone and to serve as inspiration for our design direction.
- choice of 3+ primary logo design concepts and 3 rounds of revisions so that we can get clear on your design preferences from the beginning.
- the logo design will feature your business name rendered in a carefully selected typeface or hand-lettered with a combination of colors and custom graphics (shapes, strokes, or simple line drawings)
- choice of 3+ secondary logo design concepts and 2 rounds of revisions. The logo design may feature an abbreviated version of your business name.
- final logo designs delivered in 3 digital file formats – .eps, .jpg, and .png and also exported in both RGB and CMYK color modes so your logo looks great both on the web and in print.
- full rights to use the primary and secondary logo designs in any and all media without restrictions of any kind.
- a brand style guide with final color palette codes, typeface styles, and mood imagery so your branding can always be consistent.
This isn’t for you if…
- You’re not sure if you can trust me – for this to work, you need to trust my professional expertise and know that my creative work will get you results.
- You want a highly illustrated logo – I am not an illustrator, therefore I do not offer highly illustrated logo designs.
- You want a 3-dimensional logo – This is also in the realm of illustration.
- You want to incorporate a lot of different colors – I recommend logos include no more than 3 colors.
Timeline 4-5 weeks
Ready to work together?
Fill out the Project Starter Q&A